Written for today’s small business owner and entrepreneur, “Mastering Business Operations” will help get you in the driver’s seat of your company. Avoid the chaos, frustration, and constant fire drills most business owners today have to deal with by applying the practical, common-sense, and easy-to-use tools from this book.
Learn how to develop and implement the following tools in your company:
SAVE 40% over the regular price!!!
- Business Plans – develop a document that will get the results you want. You will learn valuable information about your own business along the way!
- Marketing Plans – differentiate your company from your competition and develop strategies that will propel your business forward! Learn how to track the success of each strategy so you don’t waste any more money on Marketing.
- Sales Systems – Forget about the chaos associated with selling products and services. Learn how to effectively position your product in the sales process, and develop a sales system that meets the needs of your clients.
- Lead Tracking Systems – Increase your conversion rate and learn more about your prospects behavior by tracking your leads. Learn which sales strategies pay off and which need to be improved.
- Organizational Charts and Job Descriptions – Develop a set of systems that will help your employees be as productive as they can be. Put an end to your employees asking unnecessary questions and improve job clarity with these tools.
- Project Tracking Systems – Deliver your product or service with absolute consistency and wow your customers with precision customer service. Learn how to build a business that delivers more than customers expect!
- Employee Manuals – Set the ground rules for your employees. If you don’t set the rules they will, and you won’t like the results. Developing an employee manual can cut back on your liability and create a more efficient company.
- Operations Manuals – If you want to build a business that can survive without your own personal supervision 24/7 you will need an operations manual. Learn how to go about developing such a system and save yourself lots of frustration.
- Financial Control Systems – Learn how to set effective budgets and track your business performance. If you are overwhelmed with the financials in your business, this book will help you focus on what is important and eliminate what’s not.
- Goal Setting and Performance Tracking Tools – Setting effective goals for yourself and your employees is crucial for employee motivation and performance evaluation. Learn how to set goals that how to track employee performance in an easy way.